Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Goodbye monday

It's Tuesday, which means Monday is behind me, and I'm grateful for that cause Monday was a fuck of a day. Felt crappy all day, mostly because I ate crap all weekend. I've done this before so I don't think I'm going to learn anything anytime soon from repeating the process.

Had a meeting with the financial planner this afternoon. She wants me to save money. Lady with my track record for handling money you'd better have a rabbit in that hat. We shall see.

I saw my hairdresser on Saturday, Fred Connor, wonderful man and knows what to do with this mop.
I've had so many bad hair cuts over the years, let me say that Fred is worth the money.

I'm sitting in starbuck's and even tho there's enough people and enough noise here the din barely registers with me. Between the pain in my feet, and back, and hands I have developed a massive headache.
I saw the doc today and he's sending me to a plastic surgeon to see what he can do about my hands. As a woman of the 21st century I always expected to see a plastic surgeon at some point. Didn't expect it to be for hands tho.
The plastic surgeon is all booked up until this summer and then he's taking the summer off. I won't get to see him until September at the earliest. Clearly I chose the wrong profession.
I tried to explain to the doc that the cupboard doors might not last that long. Yes he was confused. I like to smash things when I'm mad and I'm mad when I'm in pain. Cracks have already started to show along the top of the cupboards and down the sides. My pots and pans have more dents now and I've broken the largest of the burners on the stove. I may not get the damage deposit back on this place when I move.

No comments:

Post a Comment