Saturday, April 27, 2013

A day in saturday

My Sat consists of sitting in starbucks and drinking coffee so far.

Had some blog reading to catch up on and I seriously needed a caffeine fix.
Meeting up with K later but I might be coffee'ed out by then. Meh, we'll see.
It's been a slow week and I'm freaking glad it's over. Freedom could never be over rated.

New guy is starting to annoy me, I think he reports all my activity. I know he does. I can't figure out if he's a backstabber by nature or if he's just bored and I'm in his line of sight.

I submitted a claim at work and now I owe the company almost $300. How the fuck does this happen???
They're fucked in the head. I don't have the head space to deal with the assbastards either.

I'm supposed to be eating better, a healthy balanced diet blah blah blah............
So far today I've had a can of vienna sausages, and a rice krispy square here at starbucks. That's protein and whole grains taken care of. Rice is a fucking grain, at least to the Chinese it is, so its full-speed-ahead-carbs tonite.

Well I'm outta here, must go to sobeys and fight with them over 20 airmiles they owe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment