Monday, May 20, 2013

the cat won't tell

it's been a nice quiet week at work. there's been some talk around the office about stupid boy, apparently he didn't make any friends on the last project he worked on. and by the sound of the chatter it seems like they wanted rid of him too. 

and then I had coffee with a friend on Saturday who updated me on blondie. blondie is a problem looking for a place to happen. she's landed herself in more poop and this time it looks like she isn't going to be able to dig herself out of it. she's a party girl whose partying has interferred with work for the last time.

E is away working on a course and she must be bored because she keeps texting me, making conversation. she'd have better luck if she phoned me.
I don't carry on conversations over text messaging, all that tiny tiny typing is tedious.

I hope next week is about the same pace as this past week has been, I like a lull in the crazy at times.

I'm meeting GiGi for coffee later, at least I get to have human interaction today.
I love my cat but she doesn't do girl talk.
she doesn't do talk at all.
I need to get out of here.



No comments:

Post a Comment