Monday, April 22, 2013

it's monday again

nobody likes mondays but as far as mondays go, this one was quite good.

the only blip in the day was having my workout time wasted.
I'm ok with wasting my own time but not so much ok with someone else doing it for me.
oh well. until these workout classes are over and done with I have to show up for them.

I even managed to get my table at starbucks. yes. mine. my table.

monday even went better than saturday did.
I spent most of saturday here at starbucks with K.
K is a super computerer kinda person.
hell anyone who knows how to turn a computer on is more advanced than I am.
I bought a BB touchpad about a year ago and could never get the thing to work.
I spent near 3 hours at Bell Aliant when I first got it and they couldn't figure it out.
trying to understand it on my own was a new kind of headache.
my idea of asprin was to throw it in a drawer and forgot about it - until last week when I begged K to take a look at it.
when she had trouble getting it up and running I knew I'd never stood a chance with the thing.

thank you K.



No comments:

Post a Comment